A customer send us the steps that worked for him.
This particular case is for H850XP but would be applicable for all Navigraph aircraft
Believe it or not I have the solution for the hawker 850 xp frame rate problem in Windows 10. I figured this out my self so it may or may not work for you. The instructions that you gave were for Windows 7 but they are entirely different for Windows 10. This is what I did
1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\CarenadoNavigraph.
2. Right click the file then select security and then select advanced
3. Then click the button disable inheritance (under the buttons add,remove, view).
4. Then click apply then click okay and exit out of advanced security settings
5. Then click okay on CarenadoNavigraph and exit.
6. One final thing to do is to find carenavigraph.db and apply steps 2 through 5 and exit back out and go into fsx and see if this works I make no garenuntee that this will work, It just worked for me